Center for Science in the Public Interest (13)
Act Global Think Local (7)
Revised world history (16)
Philosophy for a New Age (21)
Stop Arthritic Sports Injuries (23)
The war on terror (19)
Zealandia Rising (3914)
Sensual Christchurch (1706)Active links: 16989
Add your site.
We welcome link exchanges on the following conditions:
- A Reciprocal link must be visible on your site.
- Yours links area must be clearly linked into yours site navigation.
- The URL should be a proper domain-name and not an IP address.
- Multiple listings will not be validated so only submit one page of your site.
- No sites with illegal content
- No gambling sites
- No sites that redirect to another address.
- No inclompete Sites
- No sites consisting largely of affiliate links
- No free hosting companies e.g
www.freeservers.com, www.geocities.com, www.tripod.com, www.zoom.com.
- No submissions from users of free email accounts e.g hotmail.com, mail.com, www.yahoo.com.
- Submit your site to the most relevant category or you may suggest a category.
*Within two - three business days our staff will
inspect your site and you will be notified whether your site qualifies for
inclusion in this network.
*We pride ourselves on being highly selective. We don't accept all sites, so
please don't take it personally should your site not be accepted.
Continue adding site...
Any personal and contact information that we collect is kept strictly confidential. At no point will it be bought, sold, shared or distributed by any means.
|Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa Yanuca Island - Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa is situated on our own private 109-acre Yanuca Island, and is conveniently connected to the mainland by a causeway. The island and the resort offer pure white sandy beaches and blue lagoons typical of Fiji. Inspired by a traditional Fijian village, the layout and atmosphere of the resort is complemented by the friendly and professional service of the local staff.The resort has 436 guest rooms each with its own private balcony overlooking the lagoon or Pacific Ocean. For guests seeking a more luxury, there are twelve Executive Suites and four secluded Beach cottages right on the beachfront. The resort prides itself on providing a wonderful selection of dining options, with four restaurants and six bars.|
Yanuca IslandCuvu, SigatokaFiji Islands
Turn off popups
Wanna have your own links exchange?